Thursday, August 9, 2007

Good Taste

So it's the morning of the first day of school and Nathan wanders into the kitchen all groggy eyed. I cheerfully tell him he can have anything he wants for breakfast--a smoothy, pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs, bagel and cream cheese, cereal - whatever he wants!
(This is his first day of kindergarten)

He replies with his eyes half shut, "Ya know mom, I think I will just have an omlet with vegetables - and don't forget those red things (tomatoes)."

He's a funny little man, with good taste!

3 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

that is such a cute picture! Did he have a fun 1st day!?

Laurel said...

What would I give to have my children eat veggie omlets, and TOMATOS??? I'd kill for that! Today Logan said, "Mom, I want you to get me breakfast, and not the kind in the kitchen. I want cereal." Then she proceeded to eat only the marshmellows out of the Lucky Charms. Can she come live at your house for awhile?

Anonymous said...

I made a big egg & toast and fruit breakfast for Julia for her first day of school and she said, "Sorry, Mom but my tummy just feels like cheerios..." A veggie omlet....amazing!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS