Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Samantha


I wanted to introduce to you one of my favorite people in the whole world





SAMANTHA TAYLOR LEE


age 11









One of the things I admire most about Sam is that she isn't afraid to be who she is.


She knows what she likes and what she's about and is so comfortable with that.




I admire her intelligence. She is already too smart for me and I can't help her with her homework anymore. She is a deep thinker and I am frequently amazed at her ability to really look deep into something or someone.





Sammi likes the familiar. She like routine and stability. But I love that she is fun loving enough to put up with her crazy mom and dad who are always egging her on to ride the scary roller coaster, or the little motorcycle, or something else that she would rather not do.






I admire her independence. Sam was born mature. She loves responsibility and you can count on her when you really need her help. She likes to be trusted to make decisions and is willing to live with the consequences of her actions.





I could listen to her sing all day long. She is a fabulous performer and has incredible stage presence. She is so brave on stage and never seems to be nervous in front of a crowd.





I admire her goodness. She has such a beautiful spirit and is drawn to things that are good, lovely, and praiseworthy. She likes to organize and make things pretty.





Most of all I love being her mother, her parent, her guardian, and her friend.







-I love you Sammi-






4 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

that was so cute. And she is a GREAT babysitter :)

Eldon said...

Well put. She is comfortable in her own skin. She is ahead of most adults.

Madge said...

What a sweet tribute to a real sweetheart!
I have almost 21 favorities & Sam is at the top of the list!! I love you Sam!

Laurel said...

What a great post! One of the greatest gifts my mother gave me is her absolute, unconditional love. I think Sammi and I have that in common. Bravo!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS