Monday, August 27, 2007

The "Blush"

This is Meredith. She is the cute mother of 2, a great decorator, and a very good friend.

But there is something else you may not know about her...you see,
Meredith has a "Blush" on my brother Eldon.

What is a "Blush" you ask? Well it is a Blog/Crush.

I knew she read my brothers blog regularly, but I just didn't know how far it had gone.

Late Saturday night, Jeff and I invited ourselves over to Meredith's house for a bit. (I brought cinnamon rolls, so they let me in) I proceeded to give Meredith a run down of my day and my sisters wedding.
Somewhere in the conversation I mentioned my brother Eldon, and she perked right up and I noticed her breath caught in her chest.

"Eldon?" she said. "He's here... in MESA?"
Then she got all silly on me and I snapped that picture.
I have tried to reason with her, that it will never work out.
But I am afraid that as long as Eldon keeps blogging, she will just keep on blushing!

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

Two things:

1) That is funny.

2) Will you post some pictures of Mel's wedding? I doubt she will cause she NEVER blogs. Please? Do it for me.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

you are a dork. BUT, if he can sing Neil Diamond then for sure Im sold. It wont be a Blush, it will be a full on crush. ha. nice try on embarrasing me, it didnt work though :)

Linnea said...

I'd have a blush too if he wasn't my brother. His blog is the best, well, besides yours Melissa! :)

Brent and April said...

Singing is Eldon's Achilles heel. He can't hold a tune to save his life.

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS