Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Life Without A Camera

I am lost. I can't blog. I don't get excited about things I am doing. I am camera-less.

I borrowed my 11 year olds camera to take pictures of my sons birthday party, but now she can't remember where she put the cords so I can't download them.

I feel like a part of me has died
--- Okay, that is a little dramatic! I just need to suck it up and go drop a few hundred dollars to buy a new one.

In the meantime, you will just have to look at pictures that I didn't take.
I love this one.

5 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

that is a cute picture, is it just off the internet?
ok get a dang camera!!! You will feel better and we wont have to hear about it :)

Madge said...

If that is Rusty - he is so well trained!!!

Laurel said...

Boo hoo!! I feel for you, friend! And I hate spending money on something I already had! Yuck!

Great picture though.

Britany said...

Oh wow - I feel so sad for you! I am mad when I just forget mine at home for one day. You need to make it a priority to fork out the money and get one!! :)

Lauren said...

Love that picture!

Also you might try newegg dot com (not sure if I can put whole links here)...they usually have good deals on electronic things. Good luck!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS