Monday, June 13, 2016

Back to Blogging



Well, three years later, I am still here.  Blogging has changed.  In fact, it's so much easier to use blogger now, that I have no idea what I am doing!  Ha Ha!

Life has been a whirlwind and somehow blogging took a backseat.  Bummer.  So many things have happened and changed in my life, and I wish I had documented it as I went.

Some of the biggest changes in the last few years, aside from the fact that my daughter graduated and left home for college (that was big), and my dog Rusty died (that was traumatic), is that I have been learning how to better manage and live with autoimmune disease.   It has been a difficult journey and I have learned so much along the way.  I am feeling better these days.  So back to blogging!  Time to start documenting the fun, family, cakes, and health tips I am learning and enjoying along the way.

Yippee!

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS