Thursday, January 1, 2009

Rusty's Christmas Casualties

This past season of sweets we actually faired pretty good against the counter surfing hound dog.
The list of casualties is as follows:
  • One bagel off the counter when 7 year old wasn't looking
  • Half a box of hazelnut chocolates
  • A few licks of Christmas cookies but I got there in time to stop him from eating them - but I still had to chuck them because he slobbered on them
  • One stick of butter
He was on the naughty list and got nothing for Christmas.  In the meantime, my daughter decided to have a photo shoot with Rusty.  Wallah!



PS.  Did I mention that someone gave a live hamster as a white elephant gift?  Yup!  You guessed it... I am now the proud owner of a hamster.  Why not one more pet in this zoo!

No comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS