Monday, June 9, 2008

Time To Go To Work!

I am signing off for the week as I finish organizing my workroom/office.  That's right, you heard me!  The walls are painted, the new floor is in.  The baseboards are back on and painted.  The shelves are in place and I am ready to go!  Now I just have to find a place for everything until everything is in it's place.   It sounds easy enough, but I find myself staring blankly at the wall, not sure what to do.  Wish me luck!  
I will  be back on Monday with pictures!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Good Luck! i cannot wait to see the final project!

Pam said...

That is exciting. I am going to work on my office today too (not remodeling it, but just cleaning and organizing!). Can't wait to see the pics.

Sara said...

Oh, you are inspiring me to do some of the endless "fix-ups" I have been avoiding around my house. I love the green you painted.

Tiffany said...

HEy Melissa! Here is a comment for you!! :) It was good to see you today! hopefully we will catch up more often! Your kids are so big and cute- I talked to Allison for a few minutes as well. Keep up the good work- and I will continue to "blog stalk" you! :) You always inspire me!

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS