Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What would the world be?

For those of you that know me and read my blog, you know that I have a love/hate thing with my dog, Rusty.   The hate thing stems from the fact that he is a scent hound and always has his nose in the trash.  ALWAYS!!!!
The love thing stems from the fact that he is a mellow fellow and puts up with the kids no matter what they do to him.   He is loyal and protective of our little family.
I teach a music group and one of the song we learned was titled,  "What would the world be without music".  The other day Nathan, my youngest, was sitting on the toilet singing at the top of his lungs, "What would the world be without RUSTY"!  

Honestly, I am sure we'd survive, but in the meantime, we sure like having him around.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

That picture of him with headphones on cracks me up for some reason. Maybe because he looks so intent and serious. Too funny.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ha! that is cute (nate) and cute picture...he is a good dog

Anonymous said...

Melissa.. I check your blog everyday! I love seeing your fun cakes and just whatever you decide to make! That is so funny that you know Casey. I'll have to show your blog to Casey.

cori said...

hi. i just linked your blog somehow. i am so impressed with your food storage label. and your wheat. i am in that mode as we speak. you truly are an inspiration to me. i just found out how much i need to have for my family. and now i know. and seeing your shelves, makes me VERY excited. i hope you don't mind me checking back.

thanks for the tips on canning sugar and flour. i am making an appt. with the cannery and would've canned my sugar and flour in tins. i can buy those buckets there right?

love, cori

Amy said...

That is so cute! My kids want a dog so bad!

Cherstin said...

I love it when you blog about your dog. He is so funny! He is very entertaining.

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS